The Mountbellew-Moylough Panel that beat Claregalway in the North U-20 Championship final 2018
Padraic Coyne North GPC Chairman presents the Pa Burke Memorial Cup to Billy Mannion
Mountbellew-Moylough captain after winning the North U-20 Final
Padraic Kelly Secretary North GPC presents the 'Man of the Match'award to John Daly Mountbellew-Moylough
Tommy Kelly, The Hill Loughrea was at the time of his death president of Coiste Peill na nOg after been involved in all levels of Galway G.A.A at Club and County level, both as administrator and team management. He will be reposing at Kilboy’s Funeral Home Loughrea this Tuesday evening from 5 to 7 pm, Funeral mass tomorrow Wednesday at St Brendans Cathedral at 12 noon followed by burial in Mount Pleasant Cemetery afterwards
‘May his soul rest in peace’
Galway G.A.A mourns the loss of Tommy Varden
The death has occurred of one of Galway's best known GAA personalities, Tommy Varden from Tuam, former chief sponsor of the Galway senior football team (for 20 years) and also sponsor of the County SFC
Reposing at Glynn’s Funeral Home High St Tuam, this Friday evening from 5.00 pm, with removal at 8.00 p.m to the Cathedral of the Assumption Tuam. Funeral Mass on Saturday morning at 11.00am followed by burial in Tuam Cemetery.
‘May he rest in Peace’
Galway GAA have establised an IT subcommittee, the function of which is as follows:
• Ensure that the IT systems and infrastructure available to GAA members at all GAA venues, locations and offices are reliable, secure and fit for purpose.
• Reduce the amount of time spent by volunteers, officials and staff on administrative tasks.
• Ensure that IT Services are leveraged to their maximum potential and that the Association’s investment in IT systems is fully utilised.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and adherence to best practice.
• Increase the understanding that the Association has of its members and patrons and to analyse the ways in which they engage in GAA activities.
• Provide mechanisms to communicate effectively and provide relevant information to GAA Units and members.
• Ensure information and key digital records (i.e. match footage, minutes, etc.) are managed and maintained for future reference by all units.
• Support, advise and help all units within the GAA on all IT related matters.